Monday 22 January 2018

Crochet Heart Doily Recreated


I crocheted this doily around 5 years back. The post can be found on this page- Crochet Filet Heart Doily.

Considering all the requests that I am getting for the pattern of this doily via mail and comments on the post, I have decided to read the pattern from this crocheted doily and post it here.
This doily was originally posted in coats.uk website. Now, the pattern seems to have been taken off from the site.

Now, regarding the pattern:
It is a beginner level pattern, and requires only easy stitches to be done.

I would be posting only few rows a day starting on Feb 1,  as it takes time to figure out and write down the pattern.

Update - The pattern can be found here

Keep Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and what you think of this post